Pedestrian route from Loughborough train station
Modern Painters, New Decorators is fifteen minutes from Loughborough train station.
1. Exit the station to the left towards Nottingham Road.
2. Head right onto Nottingham Road, following signs to Loughborough Town Centre.
3. Continue onto Baxter Gate, past Pizza Express, Cineworld and Nandos.
4. Turn right onto Market Place, walking past McDonalds.
5. Continue onto Swan Street.
6. Turn left and enter Carillon Court Shopping Centre.
7. Continue past Pandora and you will see Modern Painters, New Decorators. If you pass Game you’ve gone too far!
Loughborough's nearest motorway link is the M1; the campus is just four miles from Junction 23. Carillon Court Shopping Centre is clearly signed once you’ve entered Loughborough.
Modern Painters, New Decorators is a three-minute walk from Baxter Gate Bus Stop.
There is a pay and display car park above Carillon Court Shopping Centre.
Make a day of your visit to Modern Painters, New Decorators. Beyond our home in Carillon Court, Loughborough is a lively town boasting a great mix of independent cafes, pubs, and shops. Join in with Fearon Hall regular programme of fairs, live music and workshops. Browse for hours in the second hand bookshop run by Age UK, and potter through Loughborough’s Vintage Market every Friday. Refuel at Fifty three for their cookie dough brownies and a great cup of coffee or a few doors down find Deli at 58 which serves up the best sandwiches in town. Peter's Pizzeria will satisfy any hungry belly with their stone baked pizzas and if you have extra time on your hands treat yourself to something sweet from Bom Bom Patisserie which is a short drive or bus ride away. End your day by enjoying a pint in The White Hart’s beer garden or select from Charnwood Brewery’s range of crafty ales.